You can get student loans in Nigeria from different financial institutions and companies that give loans, some without collaterals! In this article are some among the several options you can choose from when you want to student loan.
How to get student loans?
Different institutions have their own different criteria before one can access their student loans, but most of them are repaid after graduation.
Some even give you some months after graduation before you start paying back to make sure you have started working.
Let’s look at some of these student/education loan givers in Nigeria and the criteria involved in getting these loans.
Stanbic IBTC School Fees Loan
Stanbic IBTC Bank offers loans to individuals as they believe that the future you want for your children can become a reality.
The loan can only be accessed by existing customers and can be used to pay for other expenses such as purchasing a laptop, or materials required to complete school projects.
What Stanbic IBTC School Fees Loan offers:
- Access to revolving school fees loan which can be paid directly to the school.
- Flexible repayment: you can pay every four months or yearly depending on the school if the school fees are payable each term or once a year respectively.
- Flexible interest rates
- If your current account record and repayment is satisfactory, you can renew the loan every year
Check Stanbic IBTC bank webpage the gives more information about the student loans.
FINCA offers a school fees loan in Nigeria to help facilitate the quick and prompt payment of school fees by parents and guardians for their wards or children’s educational needs which involves tuition fees, meals, books, uniforms, and other essential needs.
The structure of the loan is one that does not require the children or wards to have an account with FINCA for their parents or guardians to access the loans.
What FINCA loan offers you:
- This loan will ensure that your children or wards will never miss a day in school because of the prompt payment of school fees.
- Taking private student loans does not restrict you from taking business loans.
- Accessing the loan is very easy with flexible collateral
- Insurance cover for life and disability
- The interest rate is affordable and keeps reducing.
- You won’t have to worry because the entire session is paid for
- You don’t need any upfront savings to access this loan.
Visit FINCA official website for more info.
Zedvance is a platform that provides online loans for students in Nigeria. Zedvance is providing undergraduate student loans, graduate student loans, and generally post-secondary education loans to help aid educational needs. This covers books, tuition, and other financial needs.
Zedvance interest rate for student loans is low while the student is still in school. Learn more from Zedvance website.
Access Bank Advance for School Fees
Access bank Advance for School Fees scheme is to help parents/guardians with short-term loans to cover for tuition fees. This can be for undergraduate studies, postgraduate studies, and professional exams.
Features Advance for School Fees Loan:
- Repayment is spread over a period of 4 to 6 months.
- The interest rate is at 18% per annum
- The management fee is 1% only
- Easy application process
- Swift loan disbursement
- Easy remittance of school fees to the school.
- Required Documents
Learn more about Access Bank Advance for School Fees
GT Bank School Fees Advance
GT bank offers student loans under its School Fees Advance scheme. You can obtain up to 5 million Naira. Click here for more information on GT Bank Student Loan
Websites that offer quick loans in Nigeria
Apart from the aforementioned institutions where you can get student loans, there are other options, many of which offer quick loans without collateral. See our previous articles on websites that give online loans WITHOUT COLLATERALS in Nigeria
Featured photo via accessbankplc.com