Want to know the richest billionaires (in Dollars) in Nigeria, both men, and women? This post is for you.
Below is a list of top billionaires (has at least $1,000,000,000 net worth) in Nigeria which doesn’t include politicians who perhaps made their money in the office.
*** Don’t forget to also see:
- Top 10 richest Igbo men in Nigeria
- Top 10 richest Hausa men in Nigeria
- Richest Yoruba men and women in Nigeria
- Richest kings in Nigeria
Richest Nigerian Billionaires (in Dollars)
1. Aliko Dangote
- Name: Aliko Dangote
- Net worth: 15 Billion
- Source of wealth: Cement, Sugar, Salt, etc.
2. Mike Adenuga
- Name: Mike Adenuga
- Net worth: $9.4 Billion
- Source of wealth: Telecommunication, petroleum, etc.
3. Abdul Samad Rabiu
- Name: Abdul Samad Rabiu
- Net worth: $1.6 Billion
- Source of wealth: Cement, Sugar, etc
4. Folorunsho Alakija
- Name: Folorunsho Alakija
- Net worth: $1.1 Billion
- Source of wealth: Fashion industry, Oil and gas, etc.
Some rankings include Femi Otedola before Mrs. Alakija. But according to Wikipedia, Otedola’s net worth in 2019 is $300.
More Richest People in Nigeria
You can also see more richest people in Nigeria from Wikipedia rankings.